Join Deutsches Haus as we once again transform Kenner’s Rivertown to our annual celebration of German Heritage! Great German food, music, bier, schnapps and wine!
415 Williams Blvd. @ the River – Kenner
October 7-8 • 14-15 • 21-22
Fridays: 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 1:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Cost $8 – children 12 and under free – tickets available at gate
- Deutsches Haus Members free – must pick up tickets prior to festival at the Haus (see member emails for information)
- German food available at the main kitchen and at the Imbiss: our famous cabbage rolls, Schnitzel, meatloaf, Bratwurst, Knackwurst, Aauerkraut, Rotkohl, pork loin, German pizzas, Sauerbraten, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels, German desserts, and Bavarian nuts
- German drinks: German and craft beers including our own locally brewed Oktoberfest Bier, several red and white wines a great assortment of ice-cold Schnapps
- The Chicken Dance! Oompah Music, sing-alongs, dance performances
- Ceremonial Keg Tapping – Festival Opening – Friday, October 7th
- Oktoberfest 5K Run / Walk – Saturday, October 8th register at www.runnotc.org
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historical Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring an outstanding stein assortment, including the 2016 limited Oktoberfest Stein, mugs, bier boots, t-shirts, hats, jewelry and many other great souvenirs!
- Dachshund Dash – Saturday, October 22nd – about 60-75 wiener dogs race