Join us for three weekends in October 2016
for German food, music, and beer!
October 7-8 • 14-15 • 21-22
Fridays – 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturdays – 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Cost $8 ; children 12 and under free; can purchase at entrance
- Location: Rivertown, 415 Williams Blvd., Kenner, LA 70062
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners like schnitzel, meatloaf, pork loin, sauerbraten, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels, German desserts, and Bavarian nuts
- German drinks: Approx. 16 different German beers, about 7 different wines and over 20 different schnapps
- Oomph Music, dance performances, Dancing Chicken
- First Keg Tap – Festival Opening – Friday, October 7th
- Oktoberfest 5K Run / Walk – Saturday, October 8th register at www.runnotc.org
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historical Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items
- Dachshund Dash – Saturday, October 22nd – about 60-75 wiener dogs race